Low Power Single Mode Laser
Low Powered Diode Laser
Our low powered lasers deliver up to 55 mW of single mode laser power.
Similar to our high power lasers, the low powered lasers have excellent frequency
and intensity stability, and a long lifetime.
- 670 nm, 785 nm, 808 nm, and 852 nm.
- Vertically polartized.
- ± 0.1 nm
Wavelength Repeatability (ON/OFF)
- STD ~ 0.15 cm-1
- ~ 1 cm-1
- Free space (FS).
- Typically 35-45 mW for 785 nm, 45-55 mW for 852nm
- 2.5 Amps min. at 12 VDC.
- > 9,000 hours (~ one year)
- 5,000 hours for 785 nm and greater wavelengths.
- Via Thermoelectric (TE) coolers.
Ambient Operating Temperature
- 15-35°C (Thermal shutdown protection for over temperature.)
- Laser diode and optics sealed
- 9.25″ x 2.5″ x 4.25″ (23 cm x 6 cm x 11 cm)
- ~ 4.4 lbs. (2 kg)